Essential Oils from the Forests
Wild-harvested, 100% natural distilled essential oils by Juniper Ridge, using techniques including distillation, tincturing, infusion and enfleurage. I fell in love with Cascade Forest first when I first inhaled the alive scent at a drumming circle.
- Desert Cedar~ A concentrated spirit of the Eastern Sierras, our Desert Cedar Essential Oil brings you to the high desert, where the crisp air is filled with the harp sweetness of juniper and cedar sap.
- Coastal Pine~ A concentrated spirit of the California and Cascadia coastal forests, our Coastal Pine Essential Oil brings you to where the diverse temperate rainforests canopy over the ferns and lichens that carpet the ground.
- White Sage~ A concentrated spirit of the white sage plant brings you to the heart of the Mojave desert, where the dense grey plant grows wild across the sun baked landscape.
- Redwood Mist~ A concentrated spirit of the redwood groves of Northern California, our Redwood Mist Essential Oil brings you to where some of the world’s tallest trees meet the Pacific Ocean and fog travels through their evergreen canopy across amber colored forest floors.
- Cascade Forest~ A concentrated spirit of the Cascade Mountains, our Cascade Forest Essential Oil brings you to the elevations where giant western mountain fir and pine branches reach into some of the freshest air on earth.
Juniper Ridge: "All of our plants are wildharvested with the utmost sensitivity and respect for the existing wildscape. We return to the same stands year after year to carefully monitor regrowth. We never use alien or invasive species and are actively involved in native plant restoration projects... we revel in the intact forest habitats of the West, and tirelessly work to promote education as to how best to protect them."
Shipping available or free pickup at INVOKE (select the pick up option at check out). I will combine on shipping. If shipping charges exceed actual shipping by more than $6, you will be credited back the difference in the day of shipment.